Undergraduate Advising

For major/minor declarations, transfer credit approvals, or a letter request, please
click on the links above and in the menu to the left for detailed instructions.

For Spring 2019 registration issues, including obtaining RTF signatures, please contact the Senior Secretary, Cristin Guinan-Wiley.

Contact Information:
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Phone: 202-994-8083

FALL 2018 Office Hours

There will be no office hours between 11/14 and 11/26.  Office hours will resume on 11/27.

Hall of Government 307
Walk in Office Hours: 
Tuesdays 4-5 pm
By Appointment:
By Appointment Office hours are made through: THIS LINK.
Senior Secretary
Cristin Guinan-Wiley
Phone: 202-994-6150