- Economic Briefing Room, up-to-date economic information from a number of Federal agencies.
Congressional Budget Office (CBO). Created in 1974, the CBO's mission is "to provide the Congress with objective, timely, nonpartisan analyses needed for economic and budget decisions and with the information and estimates required for the Congressional budget process"
General Accounting Office (GAO). "The General Accounting Office is the investigative arm of Congress. Charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and disbursement of public funds, GAO performs audits and evaluations of Government programs and activities."
- THOMAS, comprehensive legislative information
- The World Factbook, contains economic, demographic, political and social profiles for all countries
Federal Reserve System
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Fed In Print: an Index to Federal Reserve Economic Research (San Francisco)
- The "Beige Book," summarizes economic current conditions across Federal Reserve Districts.
- FEDSTATS, "More than 70 agencies in the United States Federal Government produce statistics of interest to the public. The Federal Interagency Council on Statistical Policy maintains this site to provide easy access to the full range of statistics and information produced by these agencies for public use"
- Economics and Statistics Administration of the Department of Commerce.